Patriots vs Chiefs Reg Week 1 Thursday Night Game Fight Analysis
New England Patriots compete in the nfl from AFC (East). On the other hand, Kansas City Chiefs are from AFC (West). Patriots established in 1959 and joined in the nfl in 1970. On the contrary, Chiefs established in 1959 and joined in the nfl in 1970. They both meet for 34 times before Thursday night game and the series is almost similar. Let’s know about both of them in details. The entire article will provide you Patriots and Chiefs Thursday night game schedule, 2016 nfl Stats. And also provide the prediction for their Thursday night game.
Patriots vs Chiefs tv Schedule Tonight (Time & Venue)
- Watch Patriots vs Chiefs Game Live Streaming Tonight on SNF
- Time: 8:30 pm
- Date: September 7, 2017
- Venue: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts
- Listen tonight on Sports Hub 98.5 and ESPN Radio
2016 NFL Patriots
Patriots ranked 1st in AFC (East) and ended up 2016 being 1st in overall NFL team standing. There is a massive reason behind this success. They played 16 games in 2016 where they won 14 and lose only 2 games. This success will work as blessings for their Thursday night game. Moreover, this will make them as an extraordinary team among the all 32 teams.
- Wins: Cardinals, Dolphins (Two times), Texans, Browns, Bengals, Steelers, Bills, 49ers, Jets (Two times), Rams, Ravens, Broncos,
- Losses: Bills, Seahawks
New England Patriots 2016 NFL Highlights
2016 NFL Chiefs
Similarly to the Patriots, Chiefs ranked 1st in AFC (West). But they ended up 2016 being 3rd in overall NFL team standing. Moreover, their success was also up to the mark. Furthermore, those achievements also boost them for tonight game.
- Wins: Chargers (Two times), Jets, Raiders (Two times), Saints, Colts, Jaguars, Panthers, Broncos (Two times), Falcons,
- Losses: Texans, Steelers, Titans, Buccaneers
Kansas City Chiefs 2016 NFL Highlights
Patriots Chiefs Last Five NFL Matches
Patriots and Chiefs last five matches is also effective for Thursday night game. Both teams players and fans will get a clear perception about tonight game.
- 16th January 2016: New England Patriots defeat Chiefs by 27-20 at Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, M A)
- 29th September 2014: Chiefs defeat Patriots by 41-14 at Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City, MO)
- November 21, 2011: Patriots defeat Kansas City Chiefs by 34-03 at Gillette Stadium
- September 07, 2008: Patriots defeat Chiefs by 17-10 at Gillette Stadium
- 27th November 2005: Chiefs defeat Patriots by 26-16 at Arrowhead Stadium
Patriots vs Chiefs Thursday Night Game Prediction
Patriots vs Chiefs Thursday Night Game Prediction is a very needy element for their fans. They meet for 34 times with each other before tonight where Chiefs leads the series by 17-14-3. But the thing is that in their last five meetings Patriots won most of the games. Moreover, their preseason stats are almost similar. In this sense, their last five match performance reveals the Thursday night games prediction. Ultimately, it can be decided that Patriots Chiefs Thursday night game goes 60% winning chances of Patriots.
New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs NFL Match Highlights