New England Patriots based in Greater Boston. On the other hand, Lions based in Detroit, Michigan. Patriots established in 1959 and Lions established in 1930. Patriots joined in the NFL from AFC (East). On the contrary, Lions joined in the NFL from NFC (North) division. Both teams meet several times before this Preseason. Sometimes Patriots win and sometimes Lions win. Before knowing about Week 3: Patriots vs Lions Preseason Game Prediction we know some other parts of their game.Especially here we will discuss their Preseason wee 1 and 2 stats. Furthermore, we discuss their previous games stats as well. And at last, we will try to invent a prediction for this game.
Patriots 2016 Season Results
- Stats: Wins 14 and Loses 2 matches
- Wins: Cardinals, Dolphins (Two times), Texans, Browns, Bengals, Steelers, Bills, 49ers, Jets (Two times), Rams, Ravens, Broncos,
- Losses: Bills, Seahawks
New England Patriots 2016 Season Highlights
Lions 2016 Season Results
- Stats: Wins 9 and loses 7 matches
- Wins: Colts, Eagles, Rams, Redskins, Vikings (Two times), Jaguars, Saints, Bears
- Losses: Bears, Titans, Packers (Two times), Texans, Giants, Cowboys
Detroit Lions 2016 Season Highlights
Patriots Week 1 Preseason Stats
In preseason Week 1 Patriots meet with Jaguars. And it was an entertaining game. Let’s try to find out quarter by quarter which is very effective for Week 3: Patriots vs Lions Preseason Game Prediction
- 1st Quarter: At first, both teams score 03.
- 2nd Quarter: Secondly, Patriots score 07 on the contrary, Jaguars score 14
- 3rd Quarter: Thirdly, Patriots score 07 and Jaguars again score 14
- 4th Quarter: Lastly, Patriots score 07 on the other hand, Jaguars score nil
Finally, it shows that Jaguars defeat Patriots by 31-24
Lions Week 1 Preseason Stats
Lions fight against Colts in Week 1. Their game is also very important for Week 3: Patriots vs Lions Preseason Game Prediction. Let’s catch the game quarter by quarter.
- 1st Quarter: At first, Lions score 07 but Colts score 0
- 2nd Quarter: Secondly, Lions score 10 on the contrary, Colts score 03
- 3rd Quarter: Thirdly, both teams score nil
- 4th Quarter: Similarly, Both teams here score same (7-7)
At last, it shows that Lions defeat Colts by 24-10
Patriots Week 2 Preseason Stats
In week 2 Patriots played with Texans. Below the stats are given quarter by quarter
- 1st Quarter: At first, Patriots score 0 but Texans score 07.
- 2nd Quarter: Secondly, Patriots score 13 on the contrary, Texans score 03
- 3rd Quarter: Thirdly, Patriots score 03 and Texans again score 10
- 4th Quarter: Lastly, Patriots score 07 on the other hand, Texans score 07
Finally, it depicts that similarly to the week 1 Patriots lose week 2. Houston Texans defeat them by 27-23.
Lion Week 2 Preseason Stats
Lions battle with Jets in Week 2. So, now try to find out the stats quarter by quarter.
- 1st Quarter: At first, Lions score 03 but Jets score 0
- 2nd Quarter: Secondly, Lions score 10 on the contrary, Jets score 0
- 3rd Quarter: Thirdly, both teams score nil
- 4th Quarter: At last, Lions score 03 on the contrary, Jets score 06
Finally, it denotes that similarly to the week 1 Lions win the week 2 as well. Detroit Lions defeat New York Jets by 16-06.
Last Five Match Stats
- November 23, 2014: Patriots defeat Lions by 34-09 at Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA)
- November 25, 2010: Patriots defeat Lions by 45-24 at Ford Field (Detroit, MI)
- 3rd December 2006: Patriots defeat Lions by 28-21 at Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA)
- 28th November 2002: Patriots defeat Lions by 20-12 at Ford Field (Detroit, MI)
- November 23, 2000: Lions defeat Patriots by 34-09 at Pontiac Silverdome (Pontiac, MI)
Patriots-Lions Preseason Schedule (Time & Venue)
- Teams: New England Patriots vs Detroit Lions
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Date: 25th August 2017
- Location: Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
Patriots vs Lions Preseason Prediction
So far loser and so far a winner team meet with each other in the Preseason week 3. They both meet for 11 times where Patriots lead the series by 7-4. But, Lions win the both games in this 2017 Preseason. On the contrary, Patriots lose the both games. Moreover, in last five match Patriots are ahead than Lions. But as Lions start this season’s NFL mission with extreme energy and confidence, they have the caliber to win this match as well. Consequently, Week 3: Patriots vs Lions Preseason Game Prediction goes 70% winning chances of Lions. So, the winning chances between Detroit Lions vs New England Patriots are 70-30%.